The chances are, your firm is typical of many others. A recent survey of professional firms provided the following insights :
|What business owners want:
- Freedom and lifestyle - the ability to choose
- Increased profits - to invest and enjoy
- Efficient systems and processes - working together
- Interesting work - beyond the day to day tasks
- Manageable growth - a sense of achievement
|| Key frustrations:
- Staff issues, cost of staff, training, lack of confidence
- The load and stress of day to day work
- Workflow, processes and turnaround time
- Debtors and slow paying accounts
- Meeting deadlines, inefficient work
Lack of time and counter-productive styles of leadership and management are the key reasons many professional firms do not move forward, despite experiencing considerable pain.
Business Aptitude specialises in providing hands-on support to professional firms in the areas of strategic planning, systems development, team development, client management and marketing. We will help you to achieve your business objectives
Call us directly on 1300 883 789 to discuss your firm's needs.
Visit www.trainingbeyondaccounting.com.au for details of all our online training sessions and programs.